Fellowship Program by
DR. ANOOP JHURANI
Fellowship in Hip and Knee Surgery
Orthopaedic specialist with a
fellowship in advanced knee and hip surgery.
Fellowship in Knee and Hip Surgery
We provide 4 weeks fellowship program for orthopedic surgeons interested in Joint Replacement Surgery. Fellow will be able to learn fine aspects of Robotic and Computer Assisted Surgery and understand the principles of partial, total knee, hip and revision surgeries.
This fellowship aims to provide balanced evidence-based, patient-centered arthroplasty training. The fellow will be given increasing levels of responsibility in the operating room and outpatient clinic, allowing him to learn a systematic approach to treating arthritic patients and develop a comprehensive treatment plan that includes pre-operative optimization, implant selection, and post-operative care. The fellow will gain confidence in a variety of surgical approaches to the problem.
- Fellow will first be trained in preoperative evaluation, proper patient selection and radiological planning of patients undergoing Joint Replacements.
- He will be able to scrub in selected cases of Robotic and Computer Assisted Surgery and learn the principles of deformity correction and soft tissue balance.
- Furthermore he will be trained in post operative evaluation and prevention of complications.
- Fellow will also be given an insight on meticolours data collection and arthroplasty research.
- A well designed certificate will be given on successful completion of fellowship.
- Complimentary accommodation is provided near the hospital. (Fortis Hospital Jaipur).